Company News
IR News
IR News
Home > Press Center > IR News
LSC July self consolidated revenue amounted to NTD796 million   2012-08-09
 (Aug 8th, 2012 Taipei News) LSC(Twn stock code : 5305)announced its self consolidated July revenue was NTD796 million, declined 4.3% on a YoY basis and slightly increased about1% on a MoM basis.
July sales revenue distribution was similiar to June, with Discrete making up 52% of total July revenue, a 14% decline and a 4% increased on a YoY and MoM basis respectively.  IC products including AC/DC, DC/DC and a series of light adjustment sensor ICs made up the 2nd largest portion of sales revenue together contributed about 26% of July sales.  The IC products division sales increased over 30% on a YoY basis, however experienced a slight 3% decline on a MoM basis.  Modular System Division which are made up of legacy CiS product and LED lighting power module together contributed NTD 140 million, with over 14% increased YoY and a very slight 0.2% increased MoM and made up 17% of total revenue.
Integrated Solution IC
Semicondutor Components
Wafer Fondry
Copyright©Liteon Group. All right reserved. Designed by CREATOP