Company News
IR News
IR News
Home > Press Center > IR News
LSC Feb self consolidated revenue was NTD626 million, YoY 19%   2012-03-09

(Taipei News, March 6th 2012) LSC (TWN Ticker : 5305) announced its self consolidated February revenue amounted to NTD 626million, which was a 19% growth on both a YoY and MoM basis. 
LSC products are mainly divided into 2 categories, with about 80% contribution from Semiconductor related products including Discrete, 6 inch fab and IC products.  The other 20% revenue was made up of CIS and LEDpower module sales.

Discrete Sales improved in February, which grew 12%  and 10% on a YoY and MoM basis respectively.  However its sales contributionwas down to 50%.  IC products including Power management applied AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC and Smart phones, Tablet PC applicable
Ambient Light and Proximity Sensors together contributed 25% of Feb revenue, which was a 56% and 57% growth on a MoM and YoY basis.Ambient light related IC had  a 21% MoM , and 143% YoY , which was the best among the Semiconductor related products.

Modular System products including CIS and indoor lighting LED power module contributed 20% of total February revenue, whichwas a 22% and 15.4% MoM and YoY growth respectively.

Integrated Solution IC
Semicondutor Components
Wafer Fondry
Copyright©Liteon Group. All right reserved. Designed by CREATOP