Company News
IR News
IR News
Home > Press Center > IR News
LSC September consolidated revenue was NTD788 million   2011-10-05

(Oct 5th, 2011 Taipei News)LSC(TWN ticker 5305)self consolidated September Revenue was NTD788 million, impacted by a slow economy, September revenue decreased about 10% on a YoY basis,and increased 3% compared to the previous month.

LSC revenue are made up of revenue contributions from semiconductor related products and Modular System products. The Semiconductor related products including discrete, 6 inch foundry and IC products, and these made up 84% of September revenue and the other 16% are contributed by the Modular System products.

(1)Discrete made up 54% of total consolidated revenue, declined 1.2% & 11.4% on a MoM and YoY basis.

(2) IC products include AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC ICs applied on power management and Ambient/proximity light sensor applied on Tablet and smart phones together contributed 22% of total revenue , increased 17.3% and 11.4% on a YoY and MoM basis respectively.

(3)The 6 inch fab contributed 7% of September revenue, increased 7% and decreased 4% on a MoM and YoY basis

(4) Modular system products contributed 129 million sales in September,products include CIS and LED power module applied on indoor LED lightings. This made up 16% of total revenue, which is a 4.1% increased on a MoM basis.

 
 
TOP
CIS
Integrated Solution IC
Semicondutor Components
Wafer Fondry
Copyright©Liteon Group. All right reserved. Designed by CREATOP