Company Overview
Corporate Governance
Financials
Shareholders' Services
Biz News Archive
FAQ
Email Alerts
Information Request
Biz News Archive
Home > Investor Relations > Biz News Archive > IR News
LSC Mar self consolidated revenue was NTD709million   2012-04-06

 (April 5, 2011 Taipie News) LSC( TWN stock code : 5305)announced its self consolidated March revenue was NTD709 million, increased 13% on a MoM and 0.5% on a YoY   basis. 

LSC revenue are mainly derived from two product groups, about 84% from semiconductor related products including Discrete, 6 inch fab and IC products, the other 16% from CiS and LED indoor lighting power module.
 
 Discrete which made up 50% of total sales increased 13% on a MoM basis due to a growth driver from end products application like PC and LED TV. However there was still a 14% sales gap compared to the same period last year.

IC products including AC/DC, DC/DC and DC/AC products applied on power management and ambient light and proximity sensors applied on Tablet and Smart phones together contributed about 27% of total sales in March, which was a 30% and 22% growth on a MoM and YoY basis respectively. Among which, the Ambient light related products had a 33% growth MoM and over 200% growth on a YoY basis, it also hit a new sales record high. 

Modular system products together contributed about 16% of total March sales, increase 9.9% on a YoY and decreased 5% on a MoM basis. 

 
 
TOP
CIS
Integrated Solution IC
Semicondutor Components
Wafer Fondry
Copyright©Liteon Group. All right reserved. Designed by CREATOP